24 December 2008

Week 6 Thing #13

I have to share this with everyone...my gaffes as a blogger!!
I went to 'edit post' and deleted drafts of my blogs.....thinking it was a draft I had saved while working on the blog.And so like it happens with email, even after publishing it,it was still sitting among the drafts.
Much to my horror,when I viewed my blog,some posts were missing.....
am smiling at my gaffe:) Although, it meant more work....!!!

Delicious?....my stomach growls....,does it happen to everyone?!Maybe its just hungry-me:)Thats the idea maybe...to throw one totally off?!!
Needed some reading to understand the way it works....besides that obvious that we can carry out fav bookmarks with us without having to lug our comp around!
Tags, tag bundles.....lots of interesting new things there.I like the multiple tags I can put...personalizes it to my jargon.And the good thing for firefox users, is intergration directly into firefox. Neat.
This can be really useful for group work.....all out searches can be pooled together and accessed by the group members anytime,anywhere.
There is so much more to it....I need to explore.But a tool,I can see myself using.

No comments:

Post a Comment