16 January 2009

Week 9 Thing#21

Podcasts-the word is not new but the 'how-to' definitely is.
Something I am learning and want to definitely try, especially with assignments..so students can have an explanation for the correct answers.I wonder if I can use a podcast to explain the answers for an online test at MeL? It might be such a help to students who cannot be bothered to READ the additional explanation but might(!!) want to hear it...sounds lame,huh?!!



I found both the sites suggested @ Classroom Learning 2.0 blog to be quite helpful, on how to podcast and beginner's guide to podcasting( the above screen capture is from this site).

Wish me luck;-)

1 comment:

  1. Some students will love it, but many will not (because they prefer text, or find podcasts inconvenient).

    How about do one podcast (with some 'exam hints' included) and see what the take-up rate is like?

    ReplyDelete